How to Get Started
Since 1983 Gift Bricks® has successfully helped many organizations raise money for their fundraising programs. Our expert staff will guide you along the way to bring your project to a successful completion. What follows is a simplified version of the steps to success Gift Bricks® program.
- Determine a timeline for your project completion. The more lead time available, the more sales potential there could be.
- Determine the size of the area to be paved, tiled or created. With this information you can decide on the design, sizes of the bricks, pavers, tiles that you will have available for donors. This also shows you how much revenue your project will generate.
- The Gift Bricks® sales team will help you determine on how much verbiage can be engraved on the engraved materials you choose.
- The Gift Bricks® Graphics Department will help you with the preparation of your marketing materials. Whatever you will use, flyers, brochures, websites, word-of-mouth, etc. They will guide you for a successful campaign. Gift Bricks® has the creative expertise to help you with these items.
- Prepare your orders for Gift Bricks® engraving. The format is simple, and Gift Bricks® will provide you with the proper way to order, tips about inscriptions, and a note about bricks.
- Make arrangements for the installation once your engraved products are received.
- Plan for celebration of installation for donors appreciation.
- Plan for future sales and acquisitions.